04: Find More Customers & Get More Sales – Town Hall Show
Welcome to the first Friday Town-Hall Meeting. This is the show where were answer questions, discuss the challenges of small business, sometimes have a guest, and have a little bit of fun. In today’s episode we talk about the challenges of finding new customers and getting new sales. Every small business needs sales, so I am going to dive deep and talk about the solutions to this challenge.
Speaking of challenges. It was a challenging start to the week… We had some server issues, but we were able to get the podcast off the ground. Thank you for being a part of it.
I would like your feedback. My desire is to serve you. Let me know your thoughts and suggestions for the show. You can leave them in the comments below.
These business challenges came from our reader survey that we did late last year.
Business Challenge #1 “How do I laser-focus and define my core target client persona and her/his most urgent/biggest pain points to tailor my service modules to get precisely the results they need.”
- Profile your existing clients or determine the profile of the market you want to serve.
- Sample products
- Market before you produce and get feedback
Business Challenge #2 – “How do I connect with the right market in ways that drive new business and create sustainable relationships and income potential.”
- Once you have identified the market, find out where they “hang out”
- Engage them there.
- Build connections with influencers
- Give lots of “gifts”
- Have a strategy and system to build those relationships over time.
Finding New Sales
- Past customers (Sales & Referrals)
- Consistently build connections
- Leverage tools so that you can connect 1 to many instead of 1 to a few
- Look for tools that foster a two way conversation not just a 1 way conversation.
- FREE Guide – 5 Tools I Use to Increase My Income and Personal Productivity – www.brianmininger.com/5-tools-i-use-to-increase-my-income
- Networking With Purpose – John Corcoran & Matt McWilliams – www.networkingwithpurpose.com/revival
- Free Book From John Corcoran – How to Increase Your Income Today by Building Relationships with Influencers, Even if you Hate Networking. www.smartbusinessrevolution.com/
- Book Yourself Solid: The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even if You Hate Marketing and Selling – Michael Port
- Greater Augusta Regional Chamber of Commerce Sponsored – UP Conference in Augusta County February 12th
- Defining Your Market in 7 Steps from Entrepreneur Magazine Online http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/225656
Complete show notes with clickable links at www.BrianMininger.com/SBR