Today’s guest is Chip D. Thompson the Host of the ‘Out of the Box Local’ podcast. Through the years he has built a portfolio of business experience that includes, landscaping, real estate, handyman and computer sales.
Today my focus is about getting more business for my clients. It is interesting to look back over my life and find what pieces have come together from each one of my experiences to give me the perspective I have today.
I enjoy the fact that now I work with businesses or B2B, in truth I’m working with the owners of those businesses. If you want to see me in my prime, meet me at the next networking event when surrounded by happy energetic business owners! – Chip D Thompson
- You need to understand why you excelled at what you did, because it may not be what you were supposed to do. Then you are able to move on to something else.
- If your gonna be an entrepreneur, why not take the initial ‘out of comfort zone’ approach?
- Take time to slow down and listen to your family when they want to talk.
- Focus on one thing, set your mind to those tasks for the day, and get them done.
- Social Media is a great networking tool. It is a great way to connect with others and get to know many different people.
- Start with networking and find someone that challenges you and get referrals from them.
- Try to get tools that will work on your computer and your phone. This will give you easy access when you need it.
- [Tweet “”The two things that will change a life is the people you meet and the books you read.” @ChipDThompson”]
- [Tweet “”It’s not about the money, it’s about their experience. The money will flow afterward.” @ChipDThompson”]
- [Tweet “”Make one solid connection today, instead of following fifteen people today.” @ChipDThompson”]
- [Tweet “”If you happen to help other people get what you want then you’ll get what you want.” (paraphrase of Matthew 7:12) ~Zig Ziggler @ChipDThomas”]
- Out of the Box Local PODCAST
- Self-publishing Success Academy
- Networking With a Purpose Online Training
- Entrepreneur On Fire – John Lee Dumas
- Failing Forward: How to Make the Most of Your Mistakes – John C. Maxwell
- Google Keep
- Chip D. Thompson – Twitter