Today’s Guest is Laura Rike, who is a graphic designer and virtual assistant.
“I received a degree in Advertising Graphic Design from International Academy of Design and Technology.
In addition to my design and production skills, I have been told that I can instantly inject energy and promote a no quit attitude that are assets rarely found these days. I was once told that you don’t mess with a single mother, because once they get their mind set on doing something it gets done! That pretty much sums up who I am and what I am about.
Coupled with my incredible work ethic and desire to continue to grow, I am extremely reliable and I have a knack for taking limited information from clients and creating several options to meet their needs. I strive to develop business solutions that are inviting and interesting but also mirror the client’s core values and mission whether it is for Graphic Design, Online Marketing or anything in between!”
- Virtual assistant provide a tremendous opportunity to free us time and energy to focus on the things you are best at.
- When working on advertising/social media/marketing, bring someone in who has fresh ideas or is a skilled writer.
- Try to develop long term relationships with your clients. Really invest in their business.
- Be completely transparent for your clients, let them know that the work is getting done and that it’s getting done well.
- “If you don’t have time to have a conversation with someone for even a half hour, how are you gonna reach your clients or your market?”
- Be careful about who you look for when searching for a virtual assistant.
- [Tweet “”If you don’t have time for a half hour conversation, how are you gonna reach your clients?” @Laura_Rike”]
- What’s Best Next: How the Gospel Transforms the Way You Get Things Done – Matt Perman
- Laura Rike’s Site
- Base Camp – Project Management System
- Envision Advertising
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR10