Today’s Guest is Bryan Orr who is host of the ‘WOW Small Business Podcast’ and owner and manager of a family owned HVAC company in Florida.
“Bryan Orr is the Co-Owner of Kalos Services Inc. an Orlando area HVAC contracting business as well as the Co-Founder of MentionTribe.com a social web startup. Bryan is the Father of 8 children and husband of a Jedi Princess. In his spare time Bryan doesn’t have spare time. Regarding hosting the WOW Small business podcast Bryan Orr said “WOW” and then fell asleep. Read More Here…“
- You must hire people for their integrity and character, but don’t rush the process. Allow them to reveal who they are through their conversation and actions.
- “As much as you can productize your service, the better.”
- Make sure your in a position where you can over-deliver and under-promise.
- “You have to communicate as best as you can with your team and your customers that you are not selling ‘putting together furniture.’ Your selling trust.”
- Trust is established when you deliver on what you said. If you want to build a brand that is going to last you must build others trust.
- Make the right decisions right away. Make sure that you are hiring the right people.
- “You HAVE to learn and know your numbers.”
- “You HAVE to be willing to say no.”
- [Tweet “”You really have to hire people for their integrity and character. ” @bryanjorr”]
- [Tweet “”As much as you can productize your service the better.” @bryanjorr”]
- [Tweet “”You HAVE to be willing to say no.” @bryanjorr”]
- [Tweet “”You have to learn and know your numbers.” @bryanjorr”]
- Bluehost – Web Hosting Service
- Lead Pages – Templates for landing pages
- Bryan Orr’s Site
- Campfire – Interpersonal Communication on a Team Basis
- Slack – Interpersonal Communication on a Team Basis
- Trello – Project Management System used by Bryan
- Basecamp – Project Management System recommended by Bryan
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR12