Today’s post is the presentation that I had the opportunity to share at the ‘The Greater Augusta Regional Chamber of Commerce UP 2015’ Conference. Charles Weathers wrote out some of his thoughts on this topic over on his blog at www.CharlesWeathers.com
- “The Sweet Spot is the the intersection between your authentic self and what the market really wants”
- Finding your sweet spot results in many different benefits that will lift up you and your business. You gain energy, you are able to create the lifestyle that you want through your business, your amount of customers increases, and you are able to invest in the relationships that are most important to you.
- “There is no substitute for accurate knowledge. Know yourself, know your business, know your men.” ~ Lee Iacocca
- In order to find your sweet spot you must thoroughly know and understand yourself by discovering aspects like your passions, skills & abilities, resources, lifestyle, and your legacy.
- Not only must you know yourself, but you must also know your market. You must know who your market is, how to solve problems and create solutions, how to deliver your message, and how to connect with your followers.
- “Keep going, even if your business ends, you wake up tomorrow to a world of incredible opportunity.”
- [Tweet “The Sweet Spot is the the intersection between your authentic self and what the market wants”]
- [Tweet “”There is no substitute for accurate knowledge. Know yourself, know your business, know your men.” ~ Lee Iacocca”]
- [Tweet “”Keep going, even if your business ends, you wake up tomorrow to a world of opportunity.” “]
- The Art of Work by Jeff Goins
- Click HERE for the FREE Sweet Spot Workbook
- Greater Augusta Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Charles Weathers – The Weathers Group
- Bluehost– Web Hosting
- Lead Pages – Landing Page templates
- Harman Construction
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR13