Today’s guest is Tommy Stafford, of Blue Ridge Life Magazine.
Tommy, his wife Yvette and their two “junior editors” live in Nelson Co. Virginia. They moved there to transition their careers from the news / journalism industry, to the type of lifestyle in which they wanted to raise their children. In that process they founded Nelson County Life Magazine which transitioned to Blue Ridge Life Magazine and just celebrated it’s 10 year anniversary.
- Things don’t just happen. You have get up and go DO it. Long before anything big happens you have to start making the small steps to get there.
- “Good things take a long time, great things happen all at once.”
- You have to take a leap of faith.To get to places you want to be, your gonna have to do things you’ve never done before. In the end it’s well worth it.
- Owning your own business, together with homeschooling, creates a freedom for the family that many people don’t think is possible.
- It is possible to have your family together and growing together.
- [Tweet “”Good things take a long time, great things happen all at once.” @ “]
- [Tweet “”To get to places you want to be, your gonna have to do things you’ve never done before.” @ “]
- Simplified Office
- Bluehost – Web Hosting Service
- Lead Pages – Landing Page Templates
- The Art of Work by Jeff Goins
- Blue Ridge Life Magazine
- Empire Designs Promo Video
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR14