Today’s Guest is Valerie Riley, a former real estate agent who is now a Creative Entrepreneur, Small Business Owner, and Freelance Graphic Designer. She is dedicated to helping small businesses make a BIG impression. She connects small businesses to the creatives that can help their business get to the next level. Doing it first in the first state – Delaware (freedom day – 12/7).
“As a former Realtor (small business owner) I quickly understood the challenges that we face to stand out in a saturated market. What is the secret “juice” that the successful small businesses have? As a creative freelancer (we are small business owners as well), I saw the challenges that us right brained folks have…” – Valerie
- A business mentor will greatly help you as you are seeking to start your own Small Business. You have to help yourself first.
- “I wanna work with people and not for people and I don’t want them to work for me. I think really we need to work together.”
- Take some time to slow down and take a break. Don’t over-work yourself.
- Market towards past clients. Contacting through email, phone calls. Get to know them personally.
- “But just as you abound in everything, in faith, in utterance, in knowledge, and in all earnestness and in the love we inspired in you see that you abound in this gracious work also.” ~ 2 Corinthians 8:7
- [Tweet “”I think really we need to work together.” @DivineImaging”]
- [Tweet “I wanna work with people and not for people.” @DivineImaging”]
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR15