Today’s Guest is Tom Ordover a video proffessional of TEO Creative.
“Tom Ordover is President of TEO Creative. Prior to starting the company, Tom was Senior Vice President and Managing Director of CrossMedia, a division of Golin/Harris International providing integrated communications solutions on a project basis to Golin / Harris clients; as well as its own, independently generated clientele. Tom joined CrossMedia in 1998 after seven years in broadcast journalism — with stints at Fox Sports Chicago, and CNN in Atlanta. He was twice honored with Emmy Awards for his work as a Producer and Executive Producer.”
- You can’t ignore what’s happening in your industry. You must keep up with what is going on.
- Developing a team of independent contractors gives you flexibility in the the work that you do.
- You must clarify with the customer what exactly it is that they want.
- Every platform needs content. Make sure to continue updating and maintaining your content to draw and hold attention from viewers and potential clients.
- You need to learn that it is okay to say no sometimes. You don’t have to say yes to every single opportunity that comes your way.
- LISTEN. It is key to listen to your customers concerns, ideas, etc…
- “If you can’t win, change the game.”
- “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation, your reputation is what other people think of you, your character is who you really are when no one else is around. If you take care of your character, you’ll never have to worry about your reputation.” ~ John Wooden
- [Tweet “You can’t ignore what’s happening in your industry. @tordover”]
- [Tweet “Every platform needs content. @tordover”]
- [Tweet “You need to learn that it is okay to say no sometimes. @tordover”]
- [Tweet “LISTEN. It is key to listen to your customers concerns, ideas, etc… @tordover”]
- Special Limited time offer at the – The Solomon Effect
- TEO Creative
- Tom Ordover on LinkedIN
- Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game – Michael Lewis
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR23