26: Building a Full-Time Network Marketing Business w/ Amy Davenport
Today’s Guest is Amy Davenport, an independent distributor built off of 31 Gifts.
“Amy Davenport began her career with Thirty-One Gifts in March of 2010. She was honored by Thirty-One Gifts with 2 of the top five categories for the 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 fiscal year. She was recognized for being in the top 25 dream building (recruiting) for 2011, as well as top in consistency of sales for 2012. As a result of her success, Amy was a member of the 2012 Leadership Council.
Since joining the company in 2010, Amy has built a team of over 185 consultants nationwide. She enjoys coaching and mentoring the women on her team to reach their goals and change their lives. She has also earned the Leadership Incentive Trip two years running, and enjoyed taking her husband, Tony, to an all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico twice!
Amy is a graduate of the University of Virginia with a degree in History and holds a Masters in Education from George Mason University as well. She worked as middle and high school teacher for 6 years before moving into grant management for 3 years. Thirty-One has allowed Amy to work from home since 2011. She resides in Waynesboro, VA with her husband Tony, son, Anthony, and identical twin daughters, Brooke and Brittany.”
- Share your story with others. Your story can inspire and influence others.
- Building relationships and customer service are extremely important.
- Everyone has the ability to build a relationship with a client.
- You have to identify the WHY. You must know why you are pursuing something to motivate you.
- It is okay to take a break from your work.
- Proverbs 31:16-18
- [Tweet “Share your story with others.”]
- [Tweet “Everyone has the ability to build a relationship with a client.”]
- [Tweet “You have to identify the WHY. You must know why you are pursuing something to motivate you.”]
- [Tweet “It is okay to take a break from your work.”]
- Harman Construction
- Amy Davenport’s Site
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…And Others Don’t – Jim Collins
- Proverbs 31:16-18
- Amy’s VIP Steals and Deals
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR26