Today’s guest is Mark Henson. He is an entrepreneur with 20+ years of experience creating unusual and rare customer service experiences. Mark is the founder of Sparkspace, the most inspirational team retreat center on the planet.
Mark is the visionary leader of sparkspace, creating workshops, videos, and writing with an unusually creative approach and always focused on practical application.
His blog, www.sparknewthinking.com is read by thousands of people each week. You can also find Mark’s writing and videos clips on his site at www.markbhenson.com
- Create a life that is simple, not busy.
- If you are feeling overwhelmed, it is a good idea to take a break. It’s okay to put everything aside for awhile so that you can reevaluate your priorities.
- Embrace and cherish the moments you have with your children; younger or older, because they will be gone soon. You want to spend as much time as you can with them.
- Focus on what your really good at. Your unique ability. Embrace the things your good at and let go of the things your not.
- Events are a great way to get your product/ service out. Bring the people through the door.
- “Think big, act fast, delegate first.”
- [Tweet “Create a life that is simple, not busy. @markbhenson”]
- [Tweet “If you are feeling overwhelmed, it is a good idea to take a break. @markbhenson”]
- [Tweet “Embrace and cherish the moments you have with your children; younger or older. @markbhenson”]
- [Tweet “”Think big, act fast, delegate first.” @markbhenson”]
- The Solomon Effect – THIS THURSDAY
- The Rockstar Academy Podcast – Mark’s Podcast
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results – Gary Keller
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR27