Do you desire to have success? Success in your business, in your personal life? Do you desire to see your wealth and impact grow?
The beginning of building anything is the foundation. What are the foundations of a successful business and life?
My Foundational beliefs about Faith and Business
- Business, Entrepreneurship & Making Money is a Godly pursuit.
- Wealth comes from aligning ourselves with God’s abundance principles.
- We are no longer under the curse of “the toil of the ground.”
- The good news of Jesus transforms all of our lives, including our work.
- We were created to fulfill our destiny in God’s plan to redeem the world.
- The Bible is the greatest business book of all time.
- Revival is going to require more than 10% and a few hours on Sunday!
- The Kingdom of God needs the entrepreneurs to come off the sidelines.
- Faith results in a different way of doing business.
- Faith gives us an advantage in the marketplace.
“That night God appeared to Solomon and said, “What do you want? Ask, and I will give it to you!” Solomon replied to God, “You showed great and faithful love to David, my father, and now you have made me king in his place. O LORD God, please continue to keep your promise to David my father, for you have made me king over a people as numerous as the dust of the earth! Give me the wisdom and knowledge to lead them properly, for who could possibly govern this great people of yours?”
God said to Solomon, ‘Because your greatest desire is to help your people, and you did not ask for wealth, riches, fame, or even the death of your enemies or a long life, but rather you asked for wisdom and knowledge to properly govern my people— I will certainly give you the wisdom and knowledge you requested. But I will also give you wealth, riches, and fame such as no other king has had before you or will ever have in the future!'” (2 Chronicles 1:7-12 NLT)
- Make a sacrifice
- Seek God
- Embrace your calling
- Desire to serve “your” people
- Receive from God