Today’s Guest is Jason Womack, author of “Your Best Just Got Better” and founder of The Jason Womack Company.
“Jason W. Womack, MEd, MA sees the world differently. He doesn’t deny there are 24 hours in the day, but he defies low expectations for what can be accomplished in that time.
He won’t refute that life is busy, but he refuses to compromise when it comes to increasing productivity and maximizing time for the things that are most important. How does he do this? Jason is, above all, a teacher, but his teaching takes many forms: international speaker, productivity coach, and author of the business development book: Your Best Just Got Better: Work Smarter, Think Bigger, Make More, (Wiley, 2012).
His clients are more succinct in describing him: “Jason is a force of energy.”
He provides practical methods to maximize tools, systems, and processes to achieve quality work/life balance. He has worked with leaders and executives for over 16 years in the business, military and higher education sectors. He thrives on working with people who know they have more to do in life. These are the kinds of people who are already motivated and want help in achieving all that they’ve set up as goals for themselves.
Jason focuses on creating ideas that matter. He strives to improve the way leaders think about implementing solutions. He focuses in on customizing each person’s productivity and create systems that are sustainable in everyday workflow.
Jason shows that working longer hours doesn’t have to be your only choice to increase your productivity and performance. He teaches practical solutions to everyday workflow that will free you up to focus on your bigger leadership goals and projects.
Jason is the founder of Get Momentum and The Womack Company. He lives with his wife Jodi and dog Zuma in Ojai, California and is an avid bike racer and triathlete.”
Look here, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we are going to a certain town and will stay there a year. We will do business there and make a profit.” ~ James 4:13
- Everyday Ask Yourself 3 Questions:
- What can I acknowledge about today?
- What did I personally complete?
- What am I grateful for?
- When you work with a team, talk about, “I am at my best when…” and then try to help create that environment for each other.
- Write one thank you card every day!
- “If I’ll meet potential halfway potential will find me.”
The harder I work the luckier I get. ~ Samuel Goldwyn
- “I went somewhere and I did me.”
“Think about what you have to do and do something your thinking about.”
- [Tweet “Write one thank you card every day! @JasonWomack”]
- [Tweet “If I’ll meet potential halfway, potential will find me. @JasonWomack”]
- [Tweet “The harder I work the luckier I get. ~ Samuel Goldwyn @JasonWomack”]
- [Tweet “I went somewhere and I did me. @JasonWomack”]
- [Tweet “”Think about what you have to do and do something your thinking about.” @JasonWomack”]
- The Jason Womack Company
- Jason Womack Blog
- Your Best Just Got Better: Work Smarter, Think Bigger, Make More – Jason Womack
- The Self-Talk Solution – Shad Helmstetter
- Think and Grow Rich – Napolean Hill
- Evernote Scannable
- Get Momentum – Master Class Starting Soon!
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR29