39: Starting a Business from 1 Gumball Machine w/ Matt Miller
Today’s guest is Matt Miller of School Spirit Vending.
“The School Spirit Vending concept was developed in July of 2007 by Matt Miller of Kingwood, TX.
As a father of three, with years of expertise in both print media and vending, Matt was able to see school fundraising from a unique, outsider’s perspective.
One day, after a child in the neighborhood came by the house selling items for his school’s fundraiser, Matt decided to create a business that would help schools and their clubs or organizations raise money more simply.
Year-round, hassle-free fundraising with School Spirit Vending was born!
The School Spirit Vending concept and its simplicity has caught on so quickly that schools all over the country are already benefitting from the program with great results!!”
“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost…” ~ 2 Corinthians
Rely on Him and not on your own strength.
- Social Media IS very important. If you don’t understand it do some research and ask questions.
- God has a plan. You must be willing to go through the rough times to come out victorious.
- Businesses do have tough moments. Embrace them because they will make your business stronger in the end.
- [Tweet “Rely on Him and not on your own strength.”]
- [Tweet “Social Media IS very important. If you don’t understand it do some research and ask questions.”]
- [Tweet “God has a plan. You must be willing to go through the rough times to come out victorious.”]
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR39