https://i1.wp.com/brianmininger.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/04/EP.-40.jpg?fit=1927%2C1063&ssl=1 1063 1927 Brian Mininger Brian Mininger2015-04-24 07:00:192015-04-24 07:00:1940: Town Hall – 5 Ways to Manage Business Stress
“But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.” ~ 2 Corinthians 3:16-18
- Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom. We don’t have to live under bondage.
- There are practical things that we can do to manage the stress in our lives and live in freedom.
- We don’t want to suppress our emotions. We want to harness and empower our emotions.
5 Ways to Handle Business Stress
- Harness your emotions.
- Manage your energy.
- Engage Relationships.
- Strengthen your spirit.
- Grow your skills.
- [Tweet “Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom. We don’t have to live under bondage.”]
- [Tweet “There are practical things that we can do to manage the stress in our lives and live in freedom.”]
- [Tweet “We don’t want to suppress our emotions. We want to harness and empower our emotions.”]
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR40