Today’s Guest is Bob Fraser of BusinessGrowthCoach.org
“When I was a teenager I wanted to be a teacher, that was my passion. I didn’t follow my passion until I was 38 years old. From the age of 16-38 I had over 25 different jobs, not one of them was I passionate about.
I returned to my passion at the age of 38 after an encounter with God. I went back to school and started a teaching career at the age of 43. I retired from classroom teaching 2012 and now I help others pursue their passion as a Life & Business Coach.
It’s never too late to follow your dream, whether it be going back to school or starting your own business.
In my free time I like to fish from my kayak, I’m also a Kayak fishing guide where I live in Southwest Florida. My wife and I also like to travel to different places.” – Bob
- It is never to late to re-start and pursue your calling.
- Retirement is a great time to start a business
- When you have a story that you just “have to tell” it is time to write your book.
- Getting the right help can move you toward your goals.
- You can create a life that you don’t have to escape from and therefore you do not have to “Dread Mondays”
[Tweet “Today is the first day of the rest of your life, what are you going to do with it? @bobmfraser”]
[Tweet “If you really want to do something, I believe you can do it! @bobmfraser”]
[Tweet “What a shame if you don’t have time to go fishing. @bobmfraser”]
[Tweet “If you do what you love you will never have to work another day in your life. @bobmfraser”]
- Bluehost Webhosting
- Bob’s websites www.BusinessGrowthCoach.org and www.BobMFraser.com
- Bob on Twitter www.twitter.com/bobmfraser
- The Business Coach – Brad Sugars
- The 5 Secrets of a Phenomenal Business by Howard Partridge
- Time Trade www.timetrade.com
- Email Bob
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR41