Today’s Guest is John Giganti of ‘The Catalyst Project.’
“I’m a catalyst – a storyteller that helps facilitate the growth in others. Through writing, speaking, coaching and training, my mission is to help you jumpstart your work, ignite your life and leave your ultimate legacy…
The Mission of The Catalyst Project is simple – We want to plant seeds and watch them grow. There’s no greater measure of success than facilitating the growth of others. I’m here to tell you that no matter your situation or circumstances, you can make a difference. All it takes is a change in mindset and the willingness to give of yourself. I challenge you to stop playing small. It’s time to make your impact on the world.”
- Focus on adding value to the other person. When you do this, in turn, you may receive something for yourself that was not expected.
- Value your time. Value every second you have and use it to make a difference and reach out to others.
- Manage your priorities. Energy, Focus, and Stress, are some key concepts to manage and be aware of while pursuing your business. If you regulate these aspects of your life, you will be able to be more productive and save a lot of time and energy.
- Work on managing your energy, not your time. This will help you immensely as you are reaching out to others and taking on many different tasks.
- Make sure to leverage the relationships that you have already built. Value these relationships and continue to invest in them.
- “You make a living by what you get, but you make a life by what you give.” ~Arthur Ashe
- [Tweet “”Manage energy, not time.” @JonGiganti”]
- [Tweet “”You make a living by what you get, but you make a life by what you give.” ~Arthur Ashe @JonGiganti”]
- The Simplified Office – www.brianmininger.com/office
- The Catalyst Project
- Creative Living
- Productivity You – Coming Soon – visit http://thecatalystproject.net/ for updates
- The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal – Jim Loehr
- Co-Active Coaching: Changing Business, Transforming Lives – Henry and Karen Kimsey-House, Phillip Sandahl, & Laura Whitworth
- The War of Art – Steven Pressfield
- The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph – Ryan Holiday
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are – Brene Brown
- Twitter – @JonGiganti
To get complete show notes with clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR08