Today’s guest is Sam Caster of EM Squared and Jon Copper of Nutrition on Mission.
“In 1998, founders Sam and Linda Caster donated to an orphanage organization based in Romania. When the directors of that organization thanked the Casters for their contribution, they expressed their growing concerns for the children in their care. Malnutrition was taking its ruthless toll on their lives. In desperation, the directors said, “If you know anyone that can help us with this problem, please let us know.” With the world’s most advanced nutritional and wellness technology at their fingertips, Sam and Linda donated a one year supply of nutrient support. One year later, the directors came back wanting more and out of the direct need, MannaRelief was born. A little over a decade later with thousands of people around the world joining together, we’re addressing the problem of malnutrition for children everywhere.”
“I am a Social Entrepreneur. I started Nutrition On Mission with the intent of creating a sustainable business model to nourish children with malnutrition, as well as create micro-enterprise opportunities in those same communities we nourish children.”
“Upright citizens are good for a city and make it prosper, but the talk of the wicked tears it apart.” ~ Proverbs 11:11
- If you offer your customers something of value they will be more receptive to your services.
- You have to be competitive in the marketplace. Especially if you are a non-profit.
“Concern with building platforms that enable more people of every age to think and behave like change makers, to help them work together powerfully in teams of teams to facilitate rapid circulation and sharing solutions on a global scale.”
- Utilize the technology around you.
- Would you rather invest your life to make a difference?
- [Tweet “You have to be competitive in the marketplace. @JonCopper @TheSamCaster”]
- [Tweet “If you offer your customers something of value they will be more receptive to your services. @JonCopper @TheSamCaster”]
- [Tweet “Utilize the technology around you. @JonCopper @TheSamCaster”]
- [Tweet “Would you rather invest your life to make a difference? @JonCopper @TheSamCaster”]
For complete show notes and clickable links go to www.BrianMininger.com/SBR35
Podcast: Play in new window | Download