Today’s Guest is Charles Hendricks architect at ‘The Gaines Group.”
“My name is Charles Hendricks and I am an architect, dad, and husband living in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia. I design projects of all types and styles (residential, multi-family, office, commercial, industrial, new construction, renovation, modern, traditional, contemporary) for a variety of clients. There is no project too small or too large, if you value design, I am thrilled to help.
In 2008, my firm was named “best green designers” by Virginia Sustainable Building Network through our work on sustainable, LEED Certified, EarthCraftCertified, and Energy Star projects in the residential, commercial, and industrial segments. We have been fortunate over the last 16 years, that I have been with the firm, to have clients that wanted to create buildings, businesses, and homes that are healthy, energy-efficient, and durable.”
- Work Ethic is Important.
- It is best to put your family first, before your business. It will have a greater impact on your life in the long run.
- Expand your business as others are contacting theirs.
- Make lists. This helps you to maintain what needs to get done.
- Building trust is the most important thing.
- Social Networks are helpful for others to get to know you a little better and contact you in a variety of ways.
- Designing and living in a way that doesn’t deplete resources and abilities of future generations so that they can live that same way, with the same quality of life.
[Tweet “”Work ethic is important.” @thegainesgroup”]
[Tweet “”Building trust is the most important thing.” @thegainesgroup”]
[Tweet “”Make lists. This helps you to maintain what needs to get done.” @thegainesgroup”]
Complete Show Notes with Clickable Links at www.brianmininger.com/sbr05
Podcast: Play in new window | Download